maandag 23 oktober 2017

lets do this again


Yeah well I was planning on cleaning this place out and well that plan failed big time.
So lets try it again and start with a big update. Several new shots and also updates on running projects. Not going the DIY way, no need for another site like that.

Glow Sticks

Yeah I still love painting with light, I never really quit doing it but just slowed down. So enough text and more pictures.




Simple but still the most fun to create. And also very easy, since all you need is a small flashlight.




Fireworks makes me smile every single time. I mean I have made so many pictures with fireworks and it still makes me smile. Its always a challenge, where can you setup your gear. Are the people going to be in the way, are there stupid things like tree's nearby. Yeah tree's they don't sound like a big problem, since the fireworks are up high. But when you are trying to get a good shot, trying out different things. Well they just get in the way. And well it all comes down to where can I setup my tripod. But when you get a good spot, then you can get great results and play around.




A fountain, lights and then you get this. A few hours outside with Mathieu and we got home with these results (well the ones above are mine).

For the moment I am going to leave it at this. If possible there is going to be an update later this month.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten